|Full Name||Guojie Zhong|
|Date of Birth||18th May 1998|
Columbia University, New York, NY, United States
- PhD in Systems Biology, Integrated Program in Cellular, Molecular, and Biomedical Studies
Peking University, Beijing, China
- BS in Integrated Science, Yuanpei College
Open Source Projects
- A deep learning model to represent the modes of action of missense variants.
- A Bayesian Mixture model with learnable prior to integrate single cell gene expression data in rare variants association analysis.
- Reconstruction of cell spatial organization from single-cell RNA sequencing data based on ligand-receptor mediated self-assembly.
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s fellowship, Graduate School of Arts and Science, Columbia University
- 2014-2015 academic year Outstanding Freshman Scholarship, Peking University
- The 28th National Olympiad in Chemistry in Provinces, 1st prize, Zhejiang Province, China
Genomics & Genetics.
- Hobbies: Fingerstyle guitar, badminton, etc.